Labour law implies monies , both for an employer and employee. This is one of crucial issues we are engaged in every day. In the scope of labour law, we serve the entities in business sectors of commerce, transport, production and services.
We provide them with innovative solutions in the field of working time and compensation systems which allow for substantial cost-cut in business enterprises. Our goal is to avoid disputes but should they arise, we will consequently defend our reasons in front of labour inspection or court.
Typical issues are:
- contracts for employment, managerial contracts, non-competition contracts
- termination of contracts for employment
- work and compensation regulations
- working hours and remunerations systems
- drivers’ time-sheet
- plant fund of social benefits (ZF?S)
- trade unions and employees council
- working permits for foreigners
- group lay-off