Some maintain that one should avoid court proceedings to the most possible extent. Our lawyers would not like to come into collision but we deem action at law indispensable in our dealings. Contracts or other legal acts are produced by our Lawyers’ Office with regard to any future court litigations.
Many disputes we defended were fancied out by our lawyers in order to improve financial standing of our Clients’ companies where it seemed they were not entitled to any claims. In individually agreed cases, we substitute our Clients in front of courts and organize financing of the proceedings.
Typical issues are:
- representation in proceedings conducted by common courts of all instances
- representation in front of Supreme Court
- representation in front of administrative courts , including Chief Administrative Court
- representation in front of arbitration courts
- arrangements concerning financing of court proceedings