Our goal is to provide customers with security and protection of personal data processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
Typical issues are:
- audit of the scope of processed personal data and implemented data protection processes
- preparation of full documentation of data processing in accordance with the GDPR
- implementation of personal data processing procedures compliant with the GDPR
- conducting initial and periodic employee trainings in the field of personal data protection
- outsourcing the function of the Data Protection Inspector (IOD)
- representing clients in front of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office